Thursday, May 3, 2007

But then there's Bob

See Bob is this kid I met during the Wednesday kickball game that is so popular at our school. There was this time I was up to kick and Bob was sneaking in cause he thought I was going to do a kick-bunt, but sure enough, he was wrong. I ran up and booted it, thinking it would sail over his head and into left field, scoring two runs and winning the game. Then I would be the hero and of course fem-bot kickball superstar Susie would fall in love with me and we would have three kids. And a dog. Named Bowser.

But that's not what happened. Instead, I ran up and kicked it really hard...and it smashed Bob directly in the face. Sure enough, I was not a hero but rather a villain. The game had be stopped and then postponed while Bob was rushed to the school nurse. I had a lot of explaining to do.

All of this wouldn't have Ben a big deal except for Bob is the son of Debbie, counselor Debbie. Now Debbie sees to it that the wrong medicine gets fed to me. I try to tell my mom that I'm on the wrong medicine, but she isn't hearing it. Things have been bad between my mom and I ever since I told my mom about how Mike was slowly but surely ruining my life. The clever rat that he is, Mike lied his way out of it. So now I'm stuck on meds that I don't need, and I can see no way out of it.

2 comments:

Ladeda said...

No way. You can't surrender. We just need to think of a plan.

How about a switch of the hand and you could pop a piece of candy instead? Then you could through away the medicine. Wait, no, then they'll think you normal mood is because of the medicine working.

I know! What your going to have to do is do what the grown-ups call 'acting out'. Your going to have to act like a completely nut case and on top of that create symptoms of an allergic reaction. Yes, an allergic reaction, to everything they give you. Tell them the Bob thing was an accident that resulted from an allergic reaction that made you clumsy- not violent.

Ladeda said...

So, hey.
Everything seems to be okay, right?
Are you on med.'s still- or not?
and is Mike still being a jerk?
What's up?